The Home & School League works with teachers, staff, parents and administration to ensure that every student has a successful and productive year. We are responsible for many of the activities that enrich your child, such as Family Fun Nights, Book Fair, Academic Fairs, Class Parties, and MUCH, much more. Please come and join us for a meeting to help your child continue to "shine" at SLE! Meeting times for the 2012-13 school year are listed below. You can read the Home & School League By-Laws HERE.
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT:
The Home and School League is an important organization of volunteers and a long standing tradition here at SLE. This wonderful group of volunteers helps provide all of the wonderful events for your students here at the school such as COSI, Field Day, Class Parties, Art Show, Book Fair, etc. Please come and join us for a meeting and find out how you can help your student have a fulfilling school experience at Silver Lake Elementary. Our meeting times (listed below) are arranged to fit everyone's busy schedules.
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions for the Silver Lake Home and School League membership, events or committees, please contact me anytime.
• Treasurer - Robin Sondles
• By-Laws - Therese Dunphy
• Communications/Website/Trumpeter - Katie Clark
• Historian/Publicity - Drew Pifel
• Hospitality - Mary Nime
• Library - Kim Georgekopolous and Kelly Dearden
• Membership and Safety/Playground - Sally Dietz
• Volunteers (Non-Room Parents) - Amber Bugaj
• Volunteers (Room Parents)/Box Tops - Judy Bartlett
• Ways and Means - Kim Georgekopolous
• Academic Fair - LeeAnn Haas
• 5th Grade Rec - Committee
• Birthday Book Club - Therese Dunphy
• Book Fair - Library Committee
• Clerical - Amber Bugaj and committee
• Market Day - Maichelle Reynolds
• PTA Liaison - Therese Dunphy
• School Grounds - Rob Dietz
• Teacher Appreciation - Mary Nime
Meetings take place the first Thursday of each month in the school library, unless otherwise noted, and last about an hour. They are open to all Silver Lake Home and School League Members. Adults only, please; no child care is provided.
• November 1, 2012 - 9:15 AM
• December 6, 2012 - 7:00 PM
• January 10, 2013 - 9:15 AM
• February 7, 2013 - 7:00 PM
• March 7, 2013 - 9:15 AM
• April 4, 2013 - 7:00 PM (Tentative)