The following is the 6-12 Students Hybrid Meal Plan (2 day in-person; 3 day online remote learning) beginning Monday, September 28th. All meals are free of charge for all students regardless of meal status until December 31, 2020.
The In-person 2-day Classroom Meal Plan:
- Each day, Student will receive the next day’s breakfast to eat at home before school. The cafeteria will be closed for breakfast.
- Meals will be distributed at the 12:30 PM dismissal time.
- Meals will consist of a hot meal of the day, and the next day’s breakfast.
- Families or students will fill out an online pre-order Google form for breakfast and lunch. This will allow the food service staff to have enough meals ready at dismissal time.
- No meals will be eaten in the cafeteria.
The 3-day Online Remote Learning Meal Plan:
- 3 breakfasts & 3 lunches will be packaged and available at dismal time for students to take home on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Please fill out this form to help us collect lunch counts.
Check out our breakfast & lunch menu here.