Black Tiger Families:
We know that the Coronavirus outbreak in the world has caused many changes in the lives of our Black Tiger family. New information and changes are happening quickly.
We are deeply saddened for all of our students, but especially the Class of 2020 for whom this was supposed to be one of the most exciting and memorable times of their lives. They are having to miss out on so much. As we continue to work through these challenging circumstances, our teachers are committed to celebrating the work of our students – most especially our seniors – as we move towards the end of the school year. Please continue to follow us on social media and the school website for more information in the coming weeks.
Because of the extended school closure issued by our Governor, many arts events will unfortunately be cancelled. While there is still some hope that some end of the year activities may be salvaged, we also know that the window is beginning to close on much of it.
It is our hope we can create virtual events to focus on the achievements of our students and the contributions they make to our community.
Consequently, it is highly unlikely any of these events will be rescheduled for the 2019/2020 school year.
· March 12: Fifth Grade Band Concert
· March 14: Musical Horizons
· March 17: All City Choir Concert
· March 19: Art Sparks
· April 2 – 8: Children’s Theater Shows at elementary buildings
· April 16, 17, & 18: Spring musical – The Little Mermaid
· April 23: The All City Art Walk
· April 24-25: OMEA State Band and Choir Contest
· April 25: The Lincoln Formal
· April 27: Bolich Band Concert
· April 28: Roberts Band Concert
· April 29: CFHS Spring Concert and Awards
· May 1: Music Fest
· May 4: National Art Honor Society Induction
Please reach out to us with any questions that you might have either by phone, email or social media. Please remember that we are in this together as one Black Tiger Family!