July 28, 2020
Dear Black Tiger Family:
As you select your Return to School 2020 (RTS) learning option for the first semester, we’ve created the following materials to support you.
- CFCSD Return to School Guidelines for Safe Schools – Read about the different learning options being offered to families, as well as the details to many of the questions and answers regarding the safety protocols being put in place in the Cuyahoga Falls City Schools for our Safe Reopening in Fall 2020. The document outlines our district expectations for staff, students, and parents for each of our learning options.
- **Please note that masks will now be required for all students in grades K-12.
- Black Tiger Talk podcasts: Supt. Nichols discusses the following topics with a variety of guests:
- Episode #1 – Grades K-5 (Guest: Dr. Rachael Seifert, Coordinator of K-5 Curriculum and District Gifted Coordinator)
- Episode #2 – IEP Students (Guest: Cameron Lazar, Coordinator of Exceptional Children
- Episode #3 – Summit County Health Department (Guest: Donna Skoda, SCHD)
- Episode #4 – Black Tiger Remote Learning Academy (Guests: Ryan Huch, Director of Technology; Julie Dudones, Coordinator of 6-12 Curriculum)
- Episode #5 – Grades 6-12 (Guests: Julie Dudones, Coordinator of 6-12 Curriculum; Allison Bogdan, Principal of Cuyahoga Falls High School)
- Six District Compact information will be announced tomorrow, July 28, 2020.
- Deadline to complete the “Return to School Commitment” Survey is Friday, July 31, 2020 5:00 p.m. The Survey can be found on the www.cfalls.org website on the Return to School page.
All materials, including our Return to School 2020 Commitment forms, can be found on our RTS 2020 web page (https://www.cfalls.org/mc/BackToSchool). Commitment forms need to be completed by July 31st.
Thank you for being a part of our district. Be well, stay safe, and as always, Go Black Tigers.
Dr. T. M. Nichols
Cuyahoga Falls City School