We have identified a series of milestones associated with a "Pathway to Success," intended to track each student’s progress throughout their academic career. This pathway will assist us in communicating academic expectations with students, parents, community and faculty. Within this framework, we, along with our District Leadership Team, will develop strategic initiatives and action steps that will support defined learning targets.
"Pathway to Success Milestones"
1. Prepared for Kindergarten Curriculum
2. Reading to learn at the end of Grade 3
3. Prepared for Middle School at the end of Grade 5
4. Prepared for High School at the end of Grade 8
5. On track to graduate at the end of Grade 9
6. Ready for college & career success at the end of Grade 11
7. Graduating from High School in four years
8. Career, College, or Technical School Enrollment