Intra-District Open Enrollment Period: March 2, 2022 - April 14, 2022
If you live in Cuyahoga Falls, are enrolled in Cuyahoga Falls City Schools, and wish to attend a school other than your neighborhood school, please complete and submit an intra-district enrollment application. One application must be submitted for each student who requests an intra-district transfer.
- Requests to be assigned to a district building or program, other than the one serving a student’s attendance area, will be considered provided that:
- The number of students already assigned to the appropriate grade level and program has not violated class size limitations.
- Students who have been accepted from another attendance area who have been suspended or expelled will not be permitted to return to their home school during the time of the suspension or expulsion. Students must comply with the rules of the school in which they are enrolled. Failure to comply with the school rules the first month of enrollment will constitute a student’s return to his or her home school.
- Students previously enrolled from other attendance areas have preference over first-time applicants.
- To prevent any disruption of a student’s education and to maintain continuity, students accepted for the purpose of school choice will remain in the new school for the entire school year.
- Exceptions to this may be considered with the approval of the Superintendent.
- Transportation of students transferred at parental request shall be the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
- Students receiving special education services will continue to be assigned to schools where the services specified in the student’s individualized education program are available.
- Intra-district requests shall have priority over inter-district requests, where conflicts arise.
Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by email with a determination and further instructions.
Please complete your intra-district enrollment application: